Sunday, May 3, 2009

nothing to do

er today morning i wake up at 9.50 i go watch doramon at channel 8 then my bro and sis go out then i and my mum at home then 1.30 my teacher sms mii tell mii to infrom my group member to bring thermometer then i call all my friend then after that i go out to play basket ball then i call boon siong , wen song , thomas and hong wei then they all say not free then i bonce my basket ball to bedok inter then back home then bonce to pingyi then bonce back so tired then i go home my mother cooking green bean soup so nice then boon siong ask mii 5pm free then i say yah y he say he one play basketball i say ok but he must be at home by 6pm to revise exam then i think that i no need to revise cos so lazy to revise. bye bye got to go
sign off
qinda

No comments:

Post a Comment