Sunday, April 19, 2009

19/04/2009

hello i am back le this is my 1st time bloging so sian morning wake up at 11 am i wake up see the chinese show see untill 12 pm i go my house wait for my uncle fectch my family go temple ( beside bedok south sec ) after that we wait for my uncle car and my brother and my sister first go home then i and my mother go ah ma house then my mum talking wif my aunt then one bee come i scared until super scared then i go to the living room and wait for my mum tok finish when i waiting i slept that super funny and then i go home that time i sit on the bus got one crazy guy sit beside mii then he sit so close than he started singing in the bus that so funny then i go down the bus and when back home that my whole journay .
bye bye
from,
ng qin da

No comments:

Post a Comment